Premier Northwest Indiana-based public accounting firm Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. is seeking to fill the position of Staff Accountant.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Preferably completion of, or working toward completion of, 150 semester hour college credits to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
• Prior experience working in a public accounting firm is desired but not mandatory.
• Periodically enters client receipts and disbursements into clients’ QuickBooks
• Prepares and adjusts client’s monthly, quarterly and annual accounting records
• Prepares payroll returns, information returns, personal property tax returns and sales tax returns
• Prepares income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and fiduciaries
We support your personal life and involvement in outside activities in a family-oriented community. Our offices in Valparaiso and Schererville, IN provide a safe, comfortable, collaborative and professional work environment for staff, as well as productive meeting space for clients.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as employer-paid medical, vision and life insurance premiums, vacation and personal time, profit sharing and 401(k) plan, Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and opportunities for advancement. We also offer staff the flexibility to work remotely, when applicable.
For immediate consideration for this career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to Margaret Griggs, email@example.com.