Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. is in need of a full time Accountant as a result of internal restructuring and continued client growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Completion of, or working toward completion of, 150 semester hours of college credit to be eligible to sit for the Uniform
• Preferably two or more years of public accounting experience
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Positive outlook and desire to build strong relationships with our valued clients
Work Environment & Benefits:
We support your personal family life and your involvement in outside activities and organizations in a family-oriented community. Our newly redesigned offices provide a comfortable and professional work environment for staff, as well as productive meeting space for clients.
Laciak>cpa offers competitive compensation, benefits and continued professional growth. Some inter-company travel is necessary, as well as occasional travel to clients throughout Northwest Indiana.
For immediate consideration for this career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org