The public accounting firm of Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. is seeking an experienced individual to provide bookkeeping services to multiple small business clients using QuickBooks.
Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. has proudly served small businesses in Northwest Indiana and suburban Chicago for 35 years. Led by Joseph Laciak and his sons Brian and Geoff, the Laciak team is comprised of talented, degreed and licensed accounting and consulting professionals who are supported by an elite roster of management, community relations and customer service professionals. More than a traditional CPA firm, integrity, professionalism and exceptional customer service are the hallmarks of our brand.
- Data Entry of daily receipts and disbursements
- Analysis of point of sale reports
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable and payable
- Payroll processing
- Sales tax reporting
- Journal entries and adjustments
- Account Analysis
- Work papers to substantiate general ledger balances
- Daily interactions with firm associates, seniors, managers and clients
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent business experience
- Thorough understanding of general accounting practices
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Bookkeeping experience in a public accounting firm preferable
- Excellent computer skills, organization skills and attention to detail
We support your personal family life and your involvement in outside activities in a family-oriented community. Our offices in Valparaiso and Schererville, IN provide a comfortable and professional work environment for staff and clients.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as employer-paid health, vision and life insurance, a 401(k) program, and paid vacation and holidays.
For immediate consideration for this career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org