Premier Northwest Indiana-based public accounting firm Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. is seeking to fill the position of Accountant – Senior.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Preferably CPA licensed
• Completion of, or working toward completion of, 150 semester hour college credits to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
• Two or more years of experience in a public accounting firm serving a variety of business clients
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
• Excellent time management
• Prepares and adjusts clients’ monthly, quarterly and annual accounting records
• Prepares payroll returns, information returns, personal property tax returns and sales tax returns
• Prepares compiled financial statements
• Prepares income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and fiduciaries
• Periodically reviews assignments prepared by staff accountants
We support your personal life and involvement in outside activities in a family-oriented community. Our offices in Valparaiso and Schererville, IN provide a safe, comfortable, collaborative and professional work environment for staff, as well as productive meeting space for clients.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as employer-paid medical, vision and life insurance premiums, vacation and personal time, profit sharing and 401(k) plan, Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and opportunities for advancement. We also offer staff the flexibility to work remotely, when applicable.
For immediate consideration for this career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to Margaret Griggs, firstname.lastname@example.org.