The public accounting firm of Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. has proudly served small businesses in Northwest Indiana and suburban Chicago for 35 years. Led by Joseph Laciak and his sons Brian and Geoff, the Laciak team is comprised of talented, degreed and licensed accounting and consulting professionals who are supported by an elite roster of management, community relations and customer service professionals. More than a traditional CPA firm, integrity, professionalism and exceptional customer service are the hallmarks of our brand.
- Serves small business owners through preparation .and/or review of individual and corporate tax returns in addition to partnership and fiduciary returns.
- Reviews corporate accounting prepared by seniors on a monthly basis.
- Prepares tax projections for small business clients
- Consults with small business owners in tax and/or IRS-related matters.
- Researches tax law and keeps abreast of changes in tax law. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA licensed
- Preferably 3-5 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Positive outlook and desire to build strong relationships with valued clients
We support your personal family life and your involvement in outside activities in a family-oriented community. Our offices in Valparaiso and Schererville, IN provide a comfortable and professional work environment for staff, as well as productive meeting space for clients.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as benefits and opportunities for professional growth. Some inter-company travel is necessary, as well as occasional travel to clients throughout Northwest Indiana.
For immediate consideration for this career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to