Premier Northwest Indiana-based public accounting firm Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. is seeking to fill the position of Manager – Tax.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA licensed
• Three or more years of experience in a public accounting firm serving a variety of business clients.
• Project management experience
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
• Excellent time management
• Reviews and adjusts clients’ monthly, quarterly and annual accounting records
• Reviews payroll returns, information returns, personal property tax returns and sales tax returns
• Prepares compiled financial statements
• Prepares and reviews income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and fiduciaries
• Prepares business and personal income tax projections
• Researches and responds to IRS and state tax notices
• Researches and keeps abreast of changes in tax law
• Consults with clients in matters of tax and special projects
• Provides training and guidance to senior and staff accountants
We support your personal life and involvement in outside activities in a family-oriented community. Our offices in Valparaiso and Schererville, IN provide a safe, comfortable, collaborative and professional work environment for staff, as well as productive meeting space for clients.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as employer-paid medical, vision and life insurance premiums, vacation and personal time, profit sharing and 401(k) plan, Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and opportunities for advancement. We also offer staff the flexibility to work remotely, when applicable.
For immediate consideration for this career opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to Margaret Griggs, email@example.com.