At Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C., you can be part of our dynamic team and gain valuable accounting experience, with compensation, while you complete your degree. Apply here for an opportunity to join our internship program.
• Accounting Major with proven knowledge of accounting principles
• Familiarity with QuickBooks preferable but not required
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
•Excellent time management and analytical skills
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Maintains strict confidentiality of client information
• Works well in a team environment
• Assist in the preparation of monthly accounting for clients in QuickBooks
• Prepare or assist in the preparation of individual tax returns by reviewing and organizing client tax documents, entering the information into tax software and reviewing the return for accuracy
• Assist Seniors and Managers with other tasks as needed
As an intern with Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C., you will work alongside experienced CPAs who will mentor your professional development. You will have flexible hours to compliment your class schedule. You will gain hands‐on experience performing core accounting and tax processes using start‐of‐the‐art programs and technology. You can immediately apply for permanent full‐time employment with Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. once you graduate.
For more information on our Internship program, please contact Brian Laciak, firstname.lastname@example.org, 219‐864‐7000.