You assume that you have to reach a certain size, or hit predetermined sales figures to necessitate a chief financial officer. No matter your size, you can benefit from the information review, analysis, and guidance of a qualified professional. Watch our video to learn more.
A certified public accountant can help you start your business, or tend to matters along the way, acting as your virtual CFO. Virtual CFO services are less expensive than hiring a full time chief financial officer, but offer you many of the same benefits:
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and review your transactions in real time.
- You acquire an experienced, independent sounding board for resolving challenging financial and operational issues.
- You gain more time to focus on daily operations and grow your business.
Just as an on-site Chief Financial Officer adjusts their daily activities to the needs of the business, Laciak>cpa Virtual CFO services are catered to the individual needs of our clients. Virtual CFO services can include:
- Establishing benchmarks and setting goals.
- Liaising with bankers, attorneys, insurance agents, vendors, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review and negotiation of insurance policies.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis.
- Trend analysis.
- Tax planning.
- Cash management.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedure.
- Development of company accounting procedure and manual.
Laciak>cpa is located just outside Chicago, with offices in Schererville and Valparaiso, Indiana – but our cutting-edge technology and communication enable us to work with you virtually, no matter where your physical business is located. Our virtual CFO capabilities enable us to act as your on-site financial expert, without the commitments of a full-time salary, benefits and more. Whether your business qualifies as small to medium, or you already utilize a CFO or virtual CFO services, you’ll want to learn more about how Laciak>cpa can help you maximize your profitability while minimizing needless expenditures and overhead.